Who would say no to a prettier smile? I am guessing no one, and now with all of the amazing cosmetic dentistry procedures available from Houston area cosmetic dentists, most individuals can get the smile they want. Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
1. Teeth whitening is a very common procedure used to lighten discolored teeth. This quick and easy procedure is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be exceptionally dramatic.
2. Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
3. Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve your teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
4. Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
5. For most patients, dental implants are the best way to replace a missing tooth.
6. And finally, there is the smile redesign. A smile makeover uses a combination of services to get dental patients the smiles they want.
Hi. I’m Dr. David Montz, a local Friendswood dentist, and I want my patients to have the best oral health possible. I also want them to look their best. My practice, Montz and Maher Dental Group, offers the following services:
CEREC dental crowns
If you are in the Friendswood area and are in need of dental care or have cosmetic dentistry questions, please give us a call at 832-895-5120
We hope to hear from you soon!
Contact Montz and Maher Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):