If you have been evading the dental office, you are not yet enjoying your healthiest smile. Dr. Montz places particular emphasis on soothing dental anxiety and ensuring pain-free patient experiences. With calming patient amenities, cutting edge technology, and gentle dental care, you can maximize your health and appearance.
Each time you walk through our doors, you can sit back and relax with patient amenities such as:
- Bose noise-cancellation headphones
- Warm blankets
- A coffee and refreshment center
- Chairside computers and TVs – for your entertainment
Putting Safety First
By using the latest dental technology, we are able to maximize patient safety. We utilize the most durable dental materials and the latest sterilization techniques so that our patients can feel secure knowing that they are receiving unparalleled care.
Our digital x-ray reduces harmful patient radiation exposure by up to 80%. Our VELscope oral cancer detector can identify the earliest signs of oral cancer to guarantee the highest possibility for successful recovery. Besides our digital x-ray and cancer detector, the other dental technology we use includes CEREC single-day dental crowns, intraoral cameras, a soft tissue laser, and the iCat cone beam.
Cutting edge dental technology provides other benefits in addition to increased patient safety. Some of these benefits include:
- Shorter Appointment Times | You lead a busy life, and you only have a short window to take care of your smile. With CEREC single-day restorations and other time-saving technology, we make sure that patients are in and out of our office with results that exceed their expectations.
- More Accurate Procedures | Our digital x-ray, intraoral camera, and 3D cone beams provide Dr. Montz will crisp and precise images to assist him during many of our dental procedures. These accurate images will lead to fewer side effects and more successful results.
- Rapid Recoveries | We minimize your procedure recovery time with careful dental techniques and incredible technology like the soft tissue laser. You can expect minimal bleeding, pain, and post-procedure discomfort.
Suffering from Dental Anxiety?
We believe that compassionate dentists, advanced dental technology, and luxurious amenities can decrease dental anxiety for many patients. Some patients need additional assistance to relax during their dental visits, and that is why we happily provide effective sedation dentistry options.
IV sedation, oral conscious sedation, nitrous oxide are available to our patients. All you have to do is have a chat with Dr. Montz to decide which method will be most advantageous for you.
We care deeply for our patients, and we want to give them the best dental experience they have ever had. Call our office today to set up your appointment and join our dental family!