Do you have a damaged tooth that causes you embarrassment? Even if all of your other teeth are nicely shaped and pearly white, guess what other people notice? Yep, the ugly duckling. You have probably experienced that yourself when you have looked at a smile that contains one discolored tooth. No matter how hard you try, the unsightly one is impossible to ignore.
Montz & Maher Dental Group in Friendswood wants to help you get a beautiful smile. Your smile is an important component of your overall appearance.
Fortunately, there are several cosmetic dental procedures to restore or repair one or more teeth. At Montz & Maher Dental Group in Friendswood, we can complete most of them in one short visit. Think about it; you could achieve a stunning smile in less than an afternoon!
Bonding, Veneers and Cosmetic Implant Dentistry
- Dental bonding is an affordable cosmetic dentistry procedure available at our office. We use dental bonding in a variety of applications. In addition to repairing damage, dental bonding can close gaps between teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are another minimally invasive cosmetic remedy. Like cosmetic dental bonding, veneers correct chips, cracks and improve tooth shape.
- If you’re missing a tooth, a dental implant can fix that problem. It’s an artificial tooth root that can be used to create a perfect replacement tooth for patients who have suffered from tooth loss.
- sedation dentistry that can help ease your dental fears,
- sleep solutions that can help you stop snoring- so everyone in your bedroom sleeps better,
- sleep apnea treatment that can help you get a better night’s sleep,
- Invisalign to straighten your teeth, and
- dental implants.
Call us today to see how we can help.
Contact Montz and Maher Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):